Error

dieseltaylor

The game will not open. After several attempts I tried the help file and checked I had the correct NET. loaded adn aslo changed the DEP settings in the way suggested.

The game will not open and generates mCrosoft error reports. ANybody interested in them?

Hm, I noticed on another thread that your game still isn't working. What operating system are you using? WinXP, Vista, or something else? What Service Patch? How much memory do you have?

Thnks for responding : ) I have been in contact with the BF Technical support but there efforts ave not solved my problems.

Both the machines I currently have it downloaded to run Windows XP Professional the newest machine [4mths?] had Vista which I rolled back to XP.

Version 5.1.2600 SP3 Build 2600

Physical Memory 2,048.00MB

Total Virtual Memory 2 GB

NVidia Graphics

ZoneAlarm Extreme

The good news is that when I booted the old machine [4 years +] to get its stats I was able to start the game. Obvioulsy my "Restarts" had not cleared the computer sufficiently and it required a complete shutdown.

The old machine is XP Professional same build as above but Service Pack 2. It has only 1MB of physical memory. It encouraged me to play around with the first machine again but no still joy : (

Anyway at least I can get playing ..... well already am : )