*MOD* Brit vehicles get camou where there was none before!

I'm just a Yank wanker (at least that's how the Brit testers referred to me during the beta), and didn't trust U.S.-based tales of Guinness' popularity in Britain (Yanks are also of the mis-informed opinion that Australians prefer Fosters). So I Googled UK beer popularity and was told Carlsberg came out #1. Who knew! :D

Well, it shouldn't be, I plucked the file out of the Brit module art folder. But now you got me wondering, I should probably go check.

[back again] - Strykers have a gerrycan marked 'Property of the U.S. Government' and the beer box is the original green storage box. So they're not altered. ...Oh, of course! It just dawned on me, the 'gears' bmp has Brit camou pattern backpacks on it so its definitely Brit only. Duh. :D

[And back again] - I checked and the U.S. equipment uses an art file called "us-vehicle-gear.bmp"

Well, it shouldn't be, I plucked the file out of the Brit module art folder. But now you got me wondering, I should probably go check.

[back again] - Strykers have a gerrycan marked 'Property of the U.S. Government' and the beer box is the original green storage box. So they're not altered. ...Oh, of course! It just dawned on me, the 'gears' bmp has Brit camou pattern backpacks on it so its definitely Brit only. Duh. :D

[And back again] - I checked and the U.S. equipment uses an art file called "us-vehicle-gear.bmp"

Which begs the question as to if you'll mod the US file as well? ;)