Visiting London This Year?

Blackcat

Are you a history buff and visting London in the next few months?

I am preparing a series of self-guided walks which take you along a carefully chosen route with detailed notes about the, often hidden, history of the places that you visit or pass through that I would like to market for a modest sum. I need a few visitors from overseas to test one or two of the walks.

The deal would be I would meet you and provide the necessary paperwork and maps, probably the afternoon/evening before. Then I would would meet you at the end of the walk and buy the beer, or beverage of your choice, while you tell me what bits you liked, what you liked less, and what problems you had.

Each walk is timed to take a couple of hours, plus the time you spend in the historic pubs and other places of interest en route.

If you might be interested I would be happy to provide a sample up front.

Any takers?

Blucher,

Great, as things stand I am around on every day in the period you mention. If you want to go ahead with it just let me know, here or on an email or private message.

I think I can promise you an interesting walk and as much beer in one of the oldest pubs int the UK as you can drink, maybe even a decent curry, if your tastes run that way.

Andreas,

I have had some Brits dry run already and what I really need is some people who don't know London and, preferably, have another language as their first.

That said, for a Gentleman like yourself, why not? If you want to give a walk a test the offer is open on the same terms as described above.

When did you have in mind? I am due to go off on a family holiday this week, but will be back ont the 31st. Let me know when would be convenient for you.