Is WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs Tiger worth $20USD?

Patrocles

Title says it all. GoGamer has this game on sale for $20USD until midnight EST. This game seems to have a low score of around 7.0/10 from critics and fans.

:)

I'm not sure, I never bought it. I picked up Steel Fury instead, that's certainly worth $20. Although I paid the $40 when it was released, no regrets.

I'm not sure, I never bought it. I picked up Steel Fury instead, that's certainly worth $20. Although I paid the $40 when it was released, no regrets.

OK, i will keep my eye open for Steel Fury!

I read some reviews and player comments on WBT and it does not appear to be a very good game. The game has a lot of bugs, multiplayer and LAN are said to be broken, there is almost no interest in this game 1 year after the release. such a shame...

• 2 months later...

For what it's worth, I picked up TvT from Gogamer.com a few weeks back for $16.90 and must say I think it's worth it. I haven't tried MP yet because it's supposedly very buggy. But there was some homebrew(un-official) MP patches created awhile back.

Details here: http://www.panzersim.com/forums/index.php

In the meantime, having fun with the German and Russian campaigns though.

I noticed it just went on sale again now for only $14.90.