UK 2nd Eleven

Okey, who did this scenario? I wanna find you in a dark alley someday ;)

just finished my first move and 1/4 of my forces are either dead, yellow or routing... thanks! :D

I asumed the FV432 would get targeted so my first move was to drive down from the road and dismount my infantry out of the kill boxes.

I never saw that arty/rocket coming...... :eek:

Sounds like 'somebody' likes building scenarios specifically made to mess with the players' heads. Heh heh heh.

While you're playing that scenario you're supposed to keep repeating to yourself 'But Red side is WEAK! But Blue side had OVERWHELMING ADVANTAGE! Again... Heh heh heh. :P:rolleyes:

Well I like the scenario atleast :P

If I had all the forces in good condition I would actually not worry so much, would take casualtys ofcourse, but right now Ive lost 1/2 of my troops and APCs, in the first 3 minutes, PLENTY of guys have left with just a "!" sign behind them to tell me to sod off with my battle :cool:

Think I will restart this one and get the **** off the road first and not dismounting infantry in the barrage, then maybe I have something managable to pull off :P