Editor Woes =(

Just a small request - any chance of an "are you sure" dialogue in the editor for when the player clicks "new" or "exit"?

I just spent over an hour making a scenario only to accidentally click "exit" when I went for "save". Imagine my horror to find myself dumped at the main menu with no chance to regain the work I had done :(

Technically my fault for "not saving regularly" (as all IT people will tell you) but still, same situation could have happened during my attempt to save regularly, clicking exit and losing perhaps 10-15 minutes of work. Either way, a simple confirmation dialogue could prevent such losses (big or small) from occuring at all.

Another vote for this.

And I never miss another opportunity to agitate for a cut/paste feature. This would truly revolutionize scenario making, lifting the overall quality and realism of maps and letting designers focus on the units.

And provide a creative outlet for the "diorama" model railroader segment of the modder community to create usable templates for everything from thousand year old farms to office blocks to football stadia.