Next release: Nato-Modul!

One minor note - looks like they green/grey out the flag id's on the uniforms.

I´ve seen that. I´ve seen pictures of both that and the traditional flag in red and white.

I wasn´t really sure what the black and green flag was there for so I decided to go with the traditional one.

-

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, it does look cool with the red and white in the pics. I'd be happy if you didn't change it.

Side note: I remember seeing a brand new ensign walking around base in Bahrain with his nice shiny gold metal ensign emblem on (instead of the cloth dull colored one he should have had). Everyone just stopped and looked at him coming down the street... until a Master Chief saw him.

Thats when I just shut the door to muffle the yelling...

Finally, some NATO module bones!* :D Excellent work, Webwing!

I've seen equivalent colored flag patches on MARPAT and ACU. Makes sense to have such patches blend in with with the uniform's overall coloration.

* not everyone is fixated solely on CM:N

Hey Webwing- Thanks for the screenshots! The Red/White Canadian Flag is used for Duties outside combat zones. We always use the one in souldierz photos in combat. About the green hand guards: you are probably seeing gun tape wrapped around the standard black. Never seen green gaurds or scope.

Nice work!

Interesting. What I knew was that the C7A1 was black with a standard/non retractable stock and iron sights. The C7A2 has a retractable stock, scope and green hand guards. Also an optional forward grip.

It´s not light green or bright green. It´s probably more of a dark, desaturated green in the version in use. The one I have in game is still too saturated.

However if you Goggle "Canadian C7A2" you will find a lot of bright green versions!

In this picture it looks almost black.

-

Canadian_C7A2_Rifle.jpg

-

Germans screens coming next and then the Dutch. :)

I love the green camou of the Germans. The desert version is ok but they all end up looking the same. But we have to be accurate.

-

yeah, man, its looking damn good.

I'm still having fun playing the Brits (mainly because my SF time is limited to a few PBEM) and one day I'll finish a campaign - any campaign - but still that's not stopping me drooling in anticipation of Nato!

I've started up a dedicated thread for the screenshot bones so they don't get lost inside this thread :) Since we're coming up on the traditional 300 post shut down anyway, I'm closing this one up and redirecting discussions related to the screenshots themselves to here:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=91933

For more generalized discussion of NATO, that could be done in the above linked thread as well, or start up a more narrow focus topic too.

Thanks!

Steve