New file at the Repository: Brute Force 1939-1945 v5.435 (2009-08-04)

This scenario encompasses the whole of World War II from Europe to Pacific with several alternate decision scenarios available throughout the game. Production is as close to historical as I could make it while making the game playable. It also includes custom, and copied from SC Pacific Theatre, images for counters and backgrounds. The Allied AI works but I am still testing late war stages. Axis AI is completed but untested. (Updated 8/4/2009)After the standard AI is working well I will then add in more decision abilities. Will the German AI do a 1941 Barb? or go to take out Gibralter through Spain? Will Japan try and conquer China? Will Germany and Japan join forces to destroy the USSR?All updates for latest version are in the update file.feedback and suggestions to winky3x17@hotmail.com

More...