*MOD* T-72 combi release!!!

Okay, I know that we have a dedicated mod section here, but I have been told by Marco Bergman (whom I had the pleaseure to work with recently) to do a little advertising in the general forum because he feels that the mod section gets too little attention and gets overlooked by most members - an opinion I share. Therefore, here it is - our big advertisment thread!

(Steve, Moon: Sorry, but I'm being under orders from Marco, so please blame him! ;))

Anyway, here's the first one I want to show you - Marco Bergman's T-72 Sand/Green mod (for all variants):

t72_1.jpg

t72_2.jpg

t72_3.jpg

t72_4.jpg

My question: the shiny inner fender is visible in some of the mods, but not others. (I use nvidia drivers, so I too have shiny fenders.) How did you get the shine out?

Well, I haven't gotten the shine out per se, it's rather that the 3-color screens are taken from a different angle - look at the shadows. As far as I can tell, that's not a texture issue, but rather something to do with the general lighting settings - but I suspect it's because of the mapping of the 3d model. An issue for the guy that created it in the first place. Sorry for not being able to resolve that problem... :(