Kursk '43

akd

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In order to play the demo easier extract the data sfs. file using SFS Extractor.306 then rename data/local/en folder to data/local/ru and all unit info toolbars etc.. will be in English, not the scenario briefs unfortunately. if you speak German, French etc you will have a folder data/local/fr etc.. just change as above.

In order to play the demo easier extract the data sfs. file using SFS Extractor.306 then rename data/local/en folder to data/local/ru and all unit info toolbars etc.. will be in English, not the scenario briefs unfortunately. if you speak German, French etc you will have a folder data/local/fr etc.. just change as above.

How do you do that?

just download the extractor SFS from the File Repository and follow the instructions. your language folder will be extracted place it in a folder within the game named Data and follow the file hierarchy it will then over-ride in game data. So if you speak french you will extract the data/local/fr folders place them into the game and rename the folder "fr" to "ru". So if you speak English you will extract the data/local/en folders place them into the game and rename the folder "en" to "ru".

Any updates on a possible demo in english?

I like the fact that the maps have some vegetation and trees on them!

I am getting a little worn out looking at desert and dust all the time!

Even all the tanks and units have the same brown color in africa 43 and

I can sure use differentiation between units in the way of different camouflage

colors. All brown environment and all brown units gets a bit monolithic after a while!

Any word on possible release dates?

How come there is nothing about this topic on Battlefront's main page?!!

Over and out.

Hi all,i got question... dis game totally different then tow1,.. d graphics model are so realistic...

but y so slacked?... i mean d game performance runs slow when other reinforments arrive... i played tow1 with huge army during d battle but notning slacked it runs smoothly unlike tow_kursk...

sorry coz i like to know more, im very keen abt dis game...

is my computer need high spec to play tow_kursk?....

"WAR WILL NVR BE THE END"

Your computer need hight spec to play tow_kursk. (Even compared to tow2 africa ). There's a unit limit in missions and i think that it's not linked to your pc performances.

Wow!.. i didnt know tow_kursk required such a high spec in order to play d game...

luckily dis jst a demo... huhuu!:P

well my comp is ownbuilt DIY pc game with:

Processor: Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz (4 CPUs)

Windows XP,SP3,3584MB RAM,

Motherboard: ASUS P5KPL

Graphic card:NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GS

Display Memory: 512.0 MB

currently using DirectX 10

well is my spec arent good enough for it?....

or should i get a higher video card?

I thing its free....just google it....but i think your specs should be good enough

Hey hi there,... thks for ur reply...

yeah i alrdy found & download game booster & its free.... :D

oh ya about the demo... i played german campaign the 1 and only mission...

the game runs smoothly no problm & everything goes fine but until i have wipe out the 5 russian tanks,thats where i complete my 1st objective, then come another 2nd mission objective that down the hill theres a small village where some remaining russian forces strong hold defence need to clear them out... thats where the game performance started turns slow & slacked!

i dont understand y...

have anybody here encounter that?...

anyone alrdy have the full game yet?...

i wonder if there's a SS units also...

coz during those battle of the kursk in 1943,many of SS panzer battalion participate in the campaign rite?

what about SPG elephant tank destroyer?...

i check fiew of tow kursk screenshot but there's no SS army & elephant destroyer...

i notice this german units more to Whermacht & thier uniform in light green & red linning shoulder also?...

post-30456-141867621426_thumb.jpg