Game almost unplayable

Federico

Hi, Im trying to play tw2 but it´s almost impossible even at very low settings.

On the first mission of Torch as american for example the game it´s like running in slow motion specially when bombed by planes.

I have a Pentium IV 3.0 with windows XP. 2GB RAM. Geforce 7600GT 256MB running the latest drivers 190.38.

Any clues on how to set the video card for example or should I upgrade the machine to be able to run this game?

Tks for the help.

I have core 2 duo and have similar problem as federico.

I have a core 2 duo T5550 (1.83) with vista, 3GB RAM, GeForce 8400M GS 128MB.

However i did notice that this game use up a lot of RAMs often it's over 2 GB which is a bit ridiculous.... I hope they'll have a new patch around the corner

Hi, Im trying to play tw2 but it´s almost impossible even at very low settings.

On the first mission of Torch as american for example the game it´s like running in slow motion specially when bombed by planes.

I have a Pentium IV 3.0 with windows XP. 2GB RAM. Geforce 7600GT 256MB running the latest drivers 190.38.

Any clues on how to set the video card for example or should I upgrade the machine to be able to run this game?

Tks for the help.

Install older drivers from nvidia, start by trying the 175.19 drivers

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_175.19_whql.html

Make sure you uninstall the current driver first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen

I have a dual core 2.6 , 3GB RAM, Nvidia 9400 GT and still can't play the full battles. I'm using Mission Generator to buld my own small squirmishes (4 panzer x 3 guns plus infantry etc...) and it runs very well with good slide settings. But the full campaign battles are realy unplayable. No great loss, because I like those small encounters much more than big unpersonal battles, but with this I have no access to the campaigns.

I also have TOW 1 that runs fine even in big scenarios.