Kasserine Pass - how to complete?

hardwarebob

Hi,

I am playing the Kasserine Pass mission from the British campaign and I can't seem to end the mission! I have destroyed the German attacks that came and now I'm just wondering around trying to see what I have to do to complete it.

This is a problem I have found with many of the missions, the exact objectives needed to achieve the mission are NOT clear, resulting in being unable to finish them!

Thanks to anyone who may help me!

Yes, this is a gripe about the game: Either make the victory requirements much clearer, or allow those 1 or 2 beaten troops to surrender. Surrenders would be more realistic, especially in N. Africa (it was very common for Allied and Axis troops to surrender once they were clearly defeated, because being a POW meant that at least you would live to get food and water, and possibly escape or be liberated. Fighting to the end increased the likelihood not only of dying, but of a fate worse than death -- being left wounded, stranded, without food or water in the desert, being looted by local tribesmen, etc.)

Yes, this is a gripe about the game: Either make the victory requirements much clearer, or allow those 1 or 2 beaten troops to surrender. Surrenders would be more realistic, especially in N. Africa (it was very common for Allied and Axis troops to surrender once they were clearly defeated, because being a POW meant that at least you would live to get food and water, and possibly escape or be liberated. Fighting to the end increased the likelihood not only of dying, but of a fate worse than death -- being left wounded, stranded, without food or water in the desert, being looted by local tribesmen, etc.)

Yes, this is a serious issue, they need to adopt a morale based surrender system, like in close combat, its just silly to have to elliminate every single hidden soldier to complete and makes the game very boring!

They have some great ideas in this game, but also needs some important tweaks.