problem w/ vista patch

Ignore my previous post. I do not have invisible scenarios. I was mistakenly counting operations as battles.I am running original CD.Some scenarios have some equipment show up as pure white color. the equipment is still operational but rather distracting, Any suggestions appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

As you've guessed, 'all white' items are missing their BMP textures.

Which particular game is this, CMBB or CMAK ? If it is CMBB, then you need to install ALL of the patches in order, based on what your original version was since the patches are NOT cumulative. So if your CMBB copy was 1.01, then you'll need to install the 1.02, 1.03 and finally the new 1.04 Vista patch. The 1.01 to 1.03 patches need to be the appropriate version (i.e. - if you have the CDV version of the game, these need to be the CDV patches). The 1.04 patch comes from Battlefront only and it changes your licensing to the eLicense model (away from the disc based copy protection with previous Battlefront and CDV versions).

CMAK on the other had DOES HAVE cumulative patches, so only the 1.03 patch is necessary before the 1.04 patch.

I know of only a few items that had missing bitmaps in CMBB that were rectified with the patches (50mm ? Russian mortars...). So this could just be an issue of the files not completely copying during install. However the scenarios and operations are the last files to be copied, so if something was interrupted during the install to prevent it from fully finishing, then these files would be missing.

Installing and uninstalling some mods could make the textures disappear too.