Brit module size?

Well they did create the industrial revolution and the British Empire, but they are still "Bluidy cheapskate Fifers". And to think they did all to avoid the rain and the food. :)

I had no idea Falklanders did all that. I should read up on this lost civilization.

Bluidy cheapskate Fifers ;)

HA HA! Coming from Harry Lauder Country I cant believe that any 'Tuechter' can comment on my frugality. I spent 14 years between Lossie and Kinloss and can confirm that Copper Wire may just have been invented by two 'Loons' fighting over a penny.....

However, I can neither confirm, nor deny your, accusation:)

I had no idea Falklanders did all that. I should read up on this lost civilization.

Ah were that I was, but the defence of a people who tie 4 sheep to a lampost and call it a liesure centre is my main task right now. Only 2 months to go!

HA HA! Coming from Harry Lauder Country I cant believe that any 'Tuechter' can comment on my frugality. I spent 14 years between Lossie and Kinloss and can confirm that Copper Wire may just have been invented by two 'Loons' fighting over a penny.....

However, I can neither confirm, nor deny your, accusation:)

I'll have to come clean here and admit that I am actually a Fifer transplanted to the Highlands :D

The story about the copper wire is correct though!