New Campaign: Cobra's Strike RELEASED!

I just beat that second Mission!

41 OK

0 Killed

0 Wounded

I didn't need to resupply ammo either. I am actually really surprised. Those are the best stats i've ever gotten in CMSF.

3rd mission i have to rethink. I am so not used to defending in this game...erg.

I killed everything but took a few too many casualties.

I think i need to shoot and scoot with my troops a bit more and i was too spread out probably. AND YES.. i probably set my cover arcs to far out so my troops got spotted before CAS could come in.

I just beat that second Mission!

41 OK

0 Killed

0 Wounded

I didn't need to resupply ammo either. I am actually really surprised. Those are the best stats i've ever gotten in CMSF.

3rd mission i have to rethink. I am so not used to defending in this game...erg.

I killed everything but took a few too many casualties.

I think i need to shoot and scoot with my troops a bit more and i was too spread out probably. AND YES.. i probably set my cover arcs to far out so my troops got spotted before CAS could come in.

I'm pretty new to CMSF(never finished a campaign yet) and am still learning all the in's and out's. But I saw that you say you resuppied your units? How do you do this? Just guessing, with the game being as realistic as it is, I'd say moving a unit back to its vehicle, but I'd sure like to know if this is correct.

Thank You

I'm pretty new to CMSF(never finished a campaign yet) and am still learning all the in's and out's. But I saw that you say you resuppied your units? How do you do this? Just guessing, with the game being as realistic as it is, I'd say moving a unit back to its vehicle, but I'd sure like to know if this is correct.

Thank You

Yes, this is how it's done. You can move any unit, in fact, that can fit into a vehicle, into that vehicle to resupply (providing that this vehicle has ammo, that is). In this case, I provided a HMMWV to resupply the player's platoon. :)

I have failed my country I earned a US minor defeat. In every battle I forced the Syrians to surrender but I had 4 WIA and 2 KIA. Both KIA’s occurred in the last mission one managed to find a mine field and the other due to small arms fire.

Great work keep it up, I think this campaign is perfect and am going to give tip of the spear a try. The only thing is, that unless something changed since I departed from the Army, the 101st is not an airborne unit anymore. They are now air assault which as far as these great scenarios are concerned doesn’t really matter.

Thank You

If you are hotly engaged you can also choose to split a squad and send one part back for ammo. Once that section got all it can carry and is moved back to the parent unit, it will rejoin it's squad and share out the ammo. Also handy if you've got a large squad but the ammo you want is in a small vehicle.

• 7 years later...

Just completed mission one getting a tactical victory, 1 KIA and 2 WIA, enemy surrendered with 6 men left and occupied all buildings. Problem is i thought my Platoon would be resupplied for mission 2. Well they have, with just 400 rounds of 7.62 and 500 rounds of 5.56 inside a Humvee and i need to split my squads so they can get inside it. No Javelins left as i used both missiles my Javelin team had in the first mission on the 2 biggest buildings.

I've literally just come from the Habibollah Kalay thread where i just mentioned this, i totally forgot i had posted in here before lol. Think what i have for this campaign is the final version. I forgot where i downloaded it from and couldnt find it on The Scenario Depot 3 site, it must have been from the BF site which as you say seems to indicate that its a Beta, but doesnt seem like it is after playing the first mission at least.

Edited by cns180784