1.04 Patch for CMBB and CMAK

Download the updated demos and check for yourself!

Done. They work! Excellent!! Duly ordered - but not quite.

Your shop doesn't like my credit card (keeps trying to change it from a mastercard to a visa card) nor my paypall account. Have used both today; former for petrol, latter to pay for items on e-bay. Tried three times on each (I think) but no go. What now?

There is nothing unusual about our store with regard to using credit card or Paypal. Anything you do with Paypal happens on the Paypal site outside of our control, so whatever issues you have you should contact them. We are using Paypal Express Checkout, where you authorize payment with Paypal but you need to return to our store to complete your order (and pay for it). That's how they designed that system to work.

For credit card, perhaps a typo on your end? There is nothing special or nothing that would change your credit card from one thing to another there.

Two questions.

I can't find the folder where the PBEMs are stored, I am using Vista.

Secondly, I repurchased the CM bundle, will I the files be updated once CMAK gets fixed (for PBEM)?

EDIT: Found that I just needed to create the folder myself. Hooray for me. And thanks for fixing things for vista!

There is nothing unusual about our store with regard to using credit card or Paypal. Anything you do with Paypal happens on the Paypal site outside of our control, so whatever issues you have you should contact them. We are using Paypal Express Checkout, where you authorize payment with Paypal but you need to return to our store to complete your order (and pay for it). That's how they designed that system to work.

For credit card, perhaps a typo on your end? There is nothing special or nothing that would change your credit card from one thing to another there.

Ha!

Nothing wrong with your store.

Have found out that my credit card company decided that my useage looked fraudulant, so barred the transaction!!!!

They telephoned me - two days later - to ask if it was me making the transaction and then unblocked it.

So DLs now complete and everything is working well.