New Mods at CMSFMODS thread

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to check if the auditing is working properly.

The auditing tells me that a 600k file is the one that was uploaded, which means that the file was uploaded corrupted (not corrupted later). Since then a number of people have downloaded it. If anyone downloaded this mod and found it _not_ corrupted I'd like to know!

Otherwise, this appears to be a case of "bad mod uploaded". I think it's one of the ones pulled from the old CMMODS site, so who knows maybe it was even bad from there.

For now I've pulled it off the list - if we can find a good original I will put it back.

GaJ

• 2 weeks later...

Oooooh Kaaayyyy...

It turns out it's not actually DAF who just uploaded this mod - that's a bug on my part: DAF was the original uploader, but another person (who shall remain nameless) has uploaded a new version - which is clearly just the same old corrupted one.

I left permissions for uploading mods fairly open while we were getting all the old CMMODS ones in, but it seems I need to tighten this up, I'll get on to that.

GaJ

• 2 months later...