Leopard 2 in the NATO module

Ah, that's a classic shot. I've seen BT fast tanks airborne, Stuarts, Crusaders, Lees, T34s... As a matter of fact I've seen so many airborne tank picts I'm rather wondering if its an easy stunt! Can't you imagine a Maus being pushed off a ski jump as a publicity shot gets taken? :D;)

I rather suspect that the gyrostablisation and fire control is more than capable of handling all movement up until the landing.

So we can turn a "hull down" tank into a fully exposed one!? BF, you need to model this one! Scenario designers will need to include jump ramps, tho'.:D

First of, tanks don't jump in the battle, it's only atraction for customers and etc. ;-)

In battle you try to stay as low as you can.

Not to mention that even the best stab. in tank can't handle such evolutions, not to mention gunners skills.

Also this is unnecessary expose of tank and unnecessary risk.

Ps. This tank is Leopard 1A5 or Canadian variant Leopard C2 but without MEXAS up-armor kit.

First of, tanks don't jump in the battle, it's only atraction for customers and etc. ;-)

In battle you try to stay as low as you can.

Not to mention that even the best stab. in tank can't handle such evolutions, not to mention gunners skills.

Also this is unnecessary expose of tank and unnecessary risk.

Ps. This tank is Leopard 1A5 or Canadian variant Leopard C2 but without MEXAS up-armor kit.

Also, vehicles CAN'T get airborne in CM:SF. ;) Not even a hummer driving off a cliff. I thought the video was pretty funny.