Installation help please

Michael Hobuss

I purchased and downloaded the game. Everything seemed to d/l properly, and when finished I have now 3 icons on my screen, the game icon, the manual icon, and the BF website icon. When I click on the game icon, both normally or as admin (I use Windows Vista), nothing happens.

Can anyone help?

The Knowledge Base at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk has a number of suggestions. Look both in the eLicense as well as Theatre of War/Theatre of War 2 categories.

If nothing happens, and you do not have Vista, then it's either your DEP settings or your anti-virus program "at work", falsely identifying the game as malware and stopping its function. The Knowledge Base has fixes for this, but you should probably start with disabling your anti-virus or changing the settings so that it leaves the setup files alone.

If nothing else helps... please submit a ticket at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk. We have a little helper application which we can emailto you via the Helpdesk that should help with this as well.

We reinstalled the game and upon starting we got a code 740, unable to execute create process failed. I have given the game full administrator rights and have tried starting it under run as administrator, it will not launch again.

Running under Vista with no antivirus, g8600 video and we have 4gb ram, core 2 dual q6700 2.66 processor.