Balance mod

Panzerschlange

Kiwi100,

maybe these lines are only for using the Balance mod on top of Centauro (excellent add-on btw):

2951 data/units/detachment/ita/alpines

2952 data/units/detachment/ita/breda_team

and these ones are from another mod, they must be deleted too:

2964 data/units/detachment/uk/afrika_infantry_detachment_41-42

2965 data/units/tanks/uk/LEE_uk_afrika

2966 3dobj/tanks/uk/LEE_uk_afrika/LEE_uk_afrika.mat

Conclusion: we need strongly a mod installation tool!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I was playing with 1.3.6 Centauro and decided to try out the balance mod.

I downloaded the mod from the mod website (ver 1.5.1) and installed it following the instructions word for word.

I plan to play the Centauro campaign with the mod to see how it works and when i begin my new campaign, all of my AT guns and M tanks are labeled with a "?" The Semovete (how you spell it?) is labeled correctly under the unit card. Is there something wrong with this?

Even in game, when i click on my L6 tankette, for example, the unit name in game is a "?". So is my 37mm AT gun and 50 mm pak.

It looks like all the British and American tanks and guns have their name displayed correctly though.

anyone know how i can fix this?

Thanks

• 6 months later...

* New units added:

- Churchill NA 75, Valentine IX and Matilda II infantry tanks

- Bishop SPG

- StuG 40F/8 SPG (the forward armor 50+30=80mm)

- 17 pdr Pheasant ATG

- Faustpatrone team (multiplayer only)

- PIAT team (multiplayer only)

- Ranger team armed with 7,62mm Johnson

- British commandos

- Fallschirmjager with FG.42

- Bren and Browning MG infantry teams

- Boys ATR team

Excellent mod, thank you!

One question... I have been tearing my hair out all day trying to create the Fallschirmjäger FG-42 detachment (listed above) in the Mission Editor. For some reason, the new unit isn't listed in the editor. (BTW, I know how to use the editor and have created working missions from scratch before.)

I am already using the updated "filesid.ini" by Tatari (thanks!) that works for me in 1.3.0 + balance mod 129, yet still I cannot add the Fallschirmjägers in the mission editor! Hours later of searching Google and text editing by trial and error, I am about to give up, so I was just wondering if anybody was actually able to add those paratroopers? And if you did, could you PLEASE let me know how you did it? Danke!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...