Repository download speed

At the moment my downloadspeed from the repository is around 2kb per second. No matter wheter I use firefox or IE8 and its not that that my internet connection is having troubles.

Downloads max at 2kb and after a while are disconnected along with the prompt of a time out error message.

Yeah, chrome doesn't support ftp downloads. Because BF uses an ftp server for downloads at the repo, it wont work.

And, it seems BF's ftp server is a 'little' under load atm, perhaps the new TOW2 guide demo is heavily requested. Think it'll be better later.

Yeah, the Repository server has been acting up today and it may in fact have to do with a high load of traffic of people downloading the Strategy of War strategy guide demo. It should be better overtime.

Angryson, as Lethaface explained, Chrome is not supporting ftp file transfers, so you will need to use a different browser. The Repository is tested with pretty much all of them out there. Just PLEASE (for your own good) don't use IE8 ;)