ToW:2 only in english?

AGGRESSOR

Hey ToW: 2 community!

I’m from Germany and haven’t found anywhere information’s about the languages of the game.

Is in the game an option for German language?

Is the manual only in English available?

I hope someone of you can help me with my questions.

Thank you for your answers right now!

(Sorry for my bad English! :o )

Hallo Martin!

Danke erstmal für die schnelle Antwort!

Und hätte ich gewusst, dass es hier deutsche Admins gibt, hätte ich mir keinen Zacken mit dem Englisch aus der Krone brechen müssen. :)

Schade eigentlich das es noch keine Deutsche Fassung gibt! :(

Da werd ich wohl noch bisschen warten müssen.

Oder gibt’s dann evtl. nachträglich die Möglichkeit das auf deutsch zu patchen oder so was?

Mir hat die Demo nämlich richtig gut gefallen!

Bin sonst eigentlich nicht so der Stratege aber als ich die Demo angespielt hab war ich gleich begeistert!

Realistisch und richtig schön umfangreich!

Und vielleicht wird mein Englisch ja dadurch etwas besser!

actually it will verry well get better over time. first time i started reading and partly useing english forums is about 8 or 9 years ago. my english skills are on paper no better then my "hauptschulabschluss", however 9 out of 10 ppl i meet here in austria i totaly pawn in english language :D

learning through playing is actually the most effective way to learn in my view, so if youre english is good enough to write a text on these boards others can understand you will work out the unknowen military therms used in the game quiet fast.

iam not playing ToW or its successor, i learned most of my military vocabulary from CMx1 and CMx2 games. and as one gets sucked into the game you possibly get interessted in some aspects of it more deeply and start reading up on it in the internet, possibly in english sources, blahblahblah and so on. you can only benefit i think.

whatever you do, have fun

Hi Pandur!

Thanks for your inspiration! :)

I bought it yesterday and have a short look at it at evening. (I have unfortunately no time. :()

I played the German campaign. And what I hear?

German language! (It’s like a “German” game. :D)

I will try to learn the English Military terms faster that I can understand more from the game!

And it’s a lot to “understand” in the game! :)

I will try my best and will hope my try doesn’t end in a disaster! :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot and see you soon!

Best regards

AGGRESSOR

I played the German campaign. And what I hear?

German language! (It’s like a “German” game. )

hehe, i played TOW(1) some time, but i went back to CMx1 till CMx2 came out. i cant even remember that as it should possibly be the same for the original.

and yes, it is quiet funny to follow a tiger tank and hear the commander cry out, "Feindpanzer, feuer frei" and some seconds later the gunner replies "Der brennt!".

cant wait on CMx2 normandy myself...

whatever, if you find any game therms you dont get by yourself, feel free to write em down and post em here in this thread. if no one else helps you out, there are other german folks too, i gona translate the therms for you.

have fun!