Native Apple games

tmon

Diffilcult to search for "Mac" keyword as the three letters are too short for the system

However this is a quote from the developers

01-02-2009

Mac Version

Our expectation is that Normandy will have a Mac version for sureā€¦ We're definitely going to have a Mac version at some point. I can't say when, other than it's an ongoing effort.

and more than likely only for Intel macs - not for PPC :(

If you go to www.battlefront.com/store, you will see a new category called "Games for Mac" which is listing all games currently compatible with the Mac. Most are OS 9.x however, except DropTeam which is native OS X. As for future games, yes, we definitely plan on producing native Mac games again in the future. In fact, Charles can't wait to go back coding on the Mac (the original CM series was coded on a Mac and ported to the PC).

I have a couple of problems with DropTeam. First there is a mention of a PDF with the rules to be used with the Demo. I couldn't find the PDF. I have also looked for more info about DT but it's forum is almost dead and it looks like the game is almost an orphan.

Tom