GeForce 3D Vision - Did any one tried TOW2 with those glasses

I consider buy of new nvidia 3d glasses, but it doesn't work with all games. I wonder if it works with TOW or TOW2. Did any one tired ? Actually TOW is my favorite game i wouldn't be happy to spent money on 3d stuff and couldn't play my best game. If it doesn't work i most probably won't buy it.

Greetings

Pawel

no sure what you're talking about. all games work on nvidia 3D. whether they all will look good is a different story. also there's no point buying TOW2 based on how it will look on the new tech. if you like it in false 3D, then you'll like it in true 3D. the opposite will also be true.

no sure what you're talking about. all games work on nvidia 3D. whether they all will look good is a different story. also there's no point buying TOW2 based on how it will look on the new tech. if you like it in false 3D, then you'll like it in true 3D. the opposite will also be true.

I already have TOW & TOW2, i am considering buy of 3d glasses...

As you wrote... not every game looks good in 3d vision That is my question

Does TOW or TOW2 look good with nvidia 3d vision stuff

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm...Interesting thread here. Ten years ago when I had more money than I do now I sprung for a pair of 3D glasses for playing games. My understanding is that the games have to have the 3D hard-coded to work on Nvidia's monitor/eyeglass setup. I got this info from reading on Pc.ign.com story about how the next Resident Evil for PC will be 3D for the PC and its not coming out until the fall of this year.

Hmm...Interesting thread here. Ten years ago when I had more money than I do now I sprung for a pair of 3D glasses for playing games. My understanding is that the games have to have the 3D hard-coded to work on Nvidia's monitor/eyeglass setup. I got this info from reading on Pc.ign.com story about how the next Resident Evil for PC will be 3D for the PC and its not coming out until the fall of this year.

It's not necessary to have dedicated code for nvidia 3d vision. If game have it.. it works just without any drawbacks. If not.. result depends on game. Some looks great.. some not so good.. other like tow1, not at all :(

Hi everyone :) Good News! I have run TOW 2 on 3d vision.. and..it works.. :)

Moreover it looks great :) Shadows has to be switched off.. and icons disturb 3d view so is good to switch it off . But view of super realistic 3d is brilliant :) One of best looking 3d vision games i have seen. Control over units is at begging little harder, because of real 3d is hard to aim unit you like to command.. but you can get used to. I am very happy that my favorite game works :) and it works so grate.

How to share that experience with you all, there is possibility to take screenshoot for both eye. Making cross-eye and looking on pictures is possible to see what kind of 3d i am talking about. At moment i don't know how to make such screenshoot, but as only i'll get know i'll inform you.

Greetings