These men know.

Other Means,

What a trip! War doc meets Monty PYthon. Don't want to be the PIAT guy!

SLIM,

What? No rubber band guns and cap pistols/rifles? Also, how do you tell when someone gets hit while playing AirSoft? Pretty obvious with a 300 fps paintball! Do the AirSoft pellets biodegrade?

Regards,

John Kettler

What? No rubber band guns and cap pistols/rifles? Also, how do you tell when someone gets hit while playing AirSoft? Pretty obvious with a 300 fps paintball! Do the AirSoft pellets biodegrade?

Pretty sure some AirSoft bullets biodegrade. I've only AirSofted once, and we did hits on the honor system. Not always the most effective, but fun!

SLIM,

For the most part, as long as you are not wearing excessive gear, that little 6mm 200-400fps pellet will tell you when you get hit.

Also, outdoor ranges use biodegradeable pellets, cant be littering the countryside with plastic now can we? ;)

I used to play paintball, but the combination of airsoft guns looking like the real thing, and the fact that you don't need to wash paint out of your gear sold me on airsoft.