New file at the Repository: Italian mission for TOW (2009-06-20)

@ Broadsword

Thank You for Your appreciation!

Unfortunately they are NOT playable for the Allied side in their current setup now, unless You undertake major changes in the trigger configuration and go thru the triggers step by step and change the parameters for e.g.: @army @@enemyarmy etc.. You should add target points or areas for the Italians so that the AI knows what to do.

All briefings have to be redone. If You are able to understand the trigger language it is not so difficult - but a little time consuming to adopt the scenarios for the allied side. If You would like to do this We all would appreciate Your effort.

Unfortunately I do not have too much time to spare at the very moment.

I am playing with the thought to create some "Long Range Desert Group" Scenarios for the Allied but I would like to finish my Italian Project first and do some reading on this subject before, to make it more realistic. My other private life is taking its toll ;) too so please apologize

Yes! Long Range Desert Group scenarios would be awesome for TOW2! For inspiration, read the novel "Killing Rommel," by James Pressfield (now in paperback). A real page-turner.

Also: Is there a good and simple explanation somewhere of how to edit these triggers and things? I'm willing to learn it but I have to have some instructions to follow.