Redrawn 221/2 A' Car.

Patience has got the better of me and this isn't the uber upload I'd intended. The mod's been ready for a few days but I'd wanted to include the 223 too but still have'nt got it finished. On nights for the next week and the sun beating down during the day means I can't see the screen well enough to mod, so the 223 will follow in about a fortnight.

The mod contains a grey, plain yellow and camo'd version of the vehicle. The camo is based upon a model kit pic I found of a Grossdeutschland 222 so I can't vouch for it's authenticity but it looked cool so I copied it best I could.

Cheers

Chrizwit.

Not bad, not bad at all... Like it! Porbably will do a camouflage variant on the plain yellow one, if I may?

What are you gonna take on after the 223? If that isn't asked too much already, of course!

Feel free to mod the mod, main reason the plain yellow version included. Am happy too for my mods to be redistributed to other sites.

Once the 223 is done I'm moving on to the 231 heavy AC. Origonal intention had been to include that vehicle in this upload as well.

After 231, not sure. The greys left that I really want a stab at are the Pz2, Pz1 tank destroyer, Marder3 and the 250's. Of those, sure 250's most popular but it's at least five sets of bmps, which is a bit daunting, and thats just the greys. None the less most likely what I'll go at next.

Hello Chrizwit2!

I appreciate your work on the grey vehicles very much, and I'm looking forward to what will follow. :)

ATM I'm working on a rather simple mod, a SdKfz 222 for Fall Weiß, based on your new grey 222:

17966497.jpg

(In the background a Pz IVC, based on Mike D.'s work.)

It's not complete yet, but my question is: Can I post it GreenAsJade's site when it's done? (With an acknowledgement to you, of course.)

- Is there actually interest in new Fall Weiß vehicles?

Regards,

v. S.

Hello Chrizwit2!

It's not complete yet, but my question is: Can I post it GreenAsJade's site when it's done? (With an acknowledgement to you, of course.)

v. S.

If you make a mod based on one of my mods you may upload it wherever you wish. Will have to make permissions more clear on the mods' readme, but anyone who downloads one of my mods is free to mod it, re-upload it, redistribute it, whatever they wish. So long as no money changes hands I don't mind.

Thanks for all the positive comments from everybody by the way. Always appreciated.