New file at the Repository: "Operation Compass" (2009-06-06)

This a historical rendition of the British attack on Italian forces in Libya. Ultimately, it set the pace for the remainder of the British participation in the Western African Campaign. The operation lasted from December , 1940 through February 8 1941Operation Compass was the first operation in the West Africa Campaign and a resounding success to the British 7th Armored Division under Field Marshal Archibald Wavell. Commander Rodolfo Graziani fought a heroic battle with his outgunned 10th army, but eventually had to submit to the British forces in Western Egypt. In Operation E, Graziani struck back against the British Army and retook critical locations withing Egypt.

More...

I know this is not the right place, but I have a problem logging into the Repository. When I enter my username (the same as I use here, I pressume) and a newly asked password I simply can't get in. I feel like a little boy looking at a shop window with lots of goodies in it...;-) I've tried to register again, but since my mailadress is known already it won't work either. Can anyone advise please? I also can't reach the helpdesk.