DEMO vs Full game performance.

REQUIEM

Hi all, i'm new to the battlefront forums.

I have played TOW 1 and thought it was amazing so i've been following the progress of TOW2 quite alot so am at the stage of thinking of buying it. However i downloaded the demo and the performance isn't that great when my system can handle everything on highest settings, now i was wondering is the full version of the game alot smoother than the demo? cause this was also the case with the ETW demo.

Thanks.

For me, ToW2 plays even smoother than TOW1 (and ToW2 full version runs even better for me than the demo); so I'm not sure why you're experiencing performance issues. Perhaps it would pay to try to tweak the graphical options a little bit more to see what is causing the trouble.

For me, ToW2 plays even smoother than TOW1 (and ToW2 full version runs even better for me than the demo); so I'm not sure why you're experiencing performance issues. Perhaps it would pay to try to tweak the graphical options a little bit more to see what is causing the trouble.

lol ok cheers for that.

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed TOW 1 quite a lot and was a little disappointed with the TOW2 demo performance on my Vista 32, 2 GB Ram, Nvidia 88 GT box. Today i decided to buy and try the patch. After some tinkering with the settings I found an acceptable solution for my system.

I put the models detail on low and set the nvidia driver filter settings on high performance. That way I am able to check high detail for sky and landscape, achieving a pleasing graphics quality with a 2x antialiasing and 4x anisotrop setting.

Most importantly I turn off the shadowing. I would really like to see the shadow performance optimized in a future patch. This one I am missing most.

Anyway I am enjoying TOW in this incarnation already and looking forward to some fun in the sun.

Regards

Motomouse