CMAK patch 1.3

Baron

I have downloaded and installed both the Windows version and the European version of this patch. The games I own are the anthology Edition. Both of these fail to work. The game acts like it is going to run and then it won't find the cd. I have now done two complete uninstalls and reinstalled the program using first one then the other patch. Has anybody else had this problem? how was it resolved?

--------------------

Emmette

Originally posted by Baron:

I have downloaded and installed both the Windows version and the European version of this patch. The games I own are the anthology Edition. Both of these fail to work. The game acts like it is going to run and then it won't find the cd. I have now done two complete uninstalls and reinstalled the program using first one then the other patch. Has anybody else had this problem? how was it resolved?

These patches re-introduce the CD check that the base version in the anthology does not have.

Redwolf is correct that the patch (which is the same for both the CDV and Battlefront versions) re-introduces the CD copy protection check that is NOT present on the Anthology CDs.

I'm not sure if my info here is correct or not, but does the Anthology have 2 CDs for CMAK ? If so, then put in the 2 of 2 CD for the copy protection check. If this doesn't work, you may want to email support@battlefront.com and give the specifics of your problem. You may also want to check the box for the UPC code or any other relevant information that can be used when Battlefront speaks to CDV (since there may be different language versions that CDV is distributing of the CM Anthology).