Battle Generator Question

Shrap

Hi,

I don’t have the game yet but I'm curious about creating battles through the Battle Generator.

When selecting forces that you are going to fight against can you have the computer select enemy forces randomly or do you have to choose enemy forces?

Thanks.

Ah that's too bad.

I don't care much for canned missions. What I really miss is selecting my force then facing an unknown force a la combat mission's random generator.

I'm tempted to pick up Afrika Corps but it's a bit dated now.

As far as I know the battlefront repository is the place to place our "home made" scenarios

quote: Welcome to the Battlefront.com file repository! You are invited to swap, upload and download mods, scenarios, maps and other relevant files for all Battlefront.com games!

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314

Currently I am working on a small platoon sized campaign for the Italians. I intend to create about 10 szenaios using the battlegenerator. Purely fictional however.

Unfortunately I still have big problems creating and implementing triggers and and submissions - so I expect them to be either attack or defend missions. (hope I will learn it sooner than later)

As soon as I am ready, I shall try to upload them to the repository - but it will still take some time (having finished the 2nd scenario so far)