Post Your Time Zone for Multiplayer

eniced73

I understand that this game is all but dead but I still enjoy it and would like to try and play more multiplayer games.

Please post your time zones here for others to hook up with you and play some multiplayer games.

eniced73----GMT(-5)----Eastern Standard Zone----USA.

I am GMT +1 - Centrale european time

I play usually friday, 21H30-22H my time => 4H (GMT -5)

But I can try sometimes saturday morning (If I don't play friday evening ;) )

So for me it means 6-7AM and 24H-1H during the night for you !

I can sometimes get on at 400pm my time ---> 22H your time during the week. It varies as I have a 2 and 5 yearolds and games do not go well with the 5 yearold wanting to drive my tanks. They go down my mother in laws sometimes so this would free me up at 22H your time. I will try to let you know a day or two ahead of time if I know that way maybe we can hook up for a game or two.

As far as the weekends I am on most Sat. and Sun. from 1100pm to 100am my time. So if you are going to be up that early let me know. Hope to meet you on the BF. Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MP sounds fun. I'm on CST. I'll warn you though, if you're looking for a challenging game and opponent I might not be the right player. I just bought the TOW series and am still learning it. In short, I suck and will most likely be steamrolled :D. But if you're just looking to have some fun on MP and want to see what it's like, I'm down.

Rambler,

I am as new as you to MP. Played the single player a lot but as you can see MP in the states IS DEAD. I am usually on everyday of the week from 1000pm (if me kids go to bed) til 100am. Let me know what you schedule is like and we can try to do this. Later.

Cool, that timeframe works perfect, moreso toward the 10est/9cst side. I don't think I'll be able to play this week since I'm really busy, but let's shoot for early next week if that works for you. I'll pm you w/ contact info.

• 2 weeks later...