new smartpause - don't see any difference

Prattboy9394

battlefront/1C:

it's still disruptive...in the video, the panning to the unit seemed like it was done by the player, not an automatic camera pan.

i see no smooth panning to the incident or fade in/out of audio or video to minimize the abruptness. also i was hoping smartpause can be configured for specific events (deaths only, tanks only, being shot at, first enemy sighting, etc) is there a hotkey to be added?

am I missing something that I was supposed to get from the video? thanks.

Can someone explain how the smart pause works? I can't see anything about it in the instructions. The patch preview seems to indicate it will be a feature of the patch, but the option already seems to be in the game and people are discussing it. When I select smart pause the game pauses when someone is killed, but it doesn't pan to that location.. it just pauses.. are there any other options I'm missing, and what does the patch add to this?

Can someone explain how the smart pause works? I can't see anything about it in the instructions. The patch preview seems to indicate it will be a feature of the patch, but the option already seems to be in the game and people are discussing it. When I select smart pause the game pauses when someone is killed, but it doesn't pan to that location.. it just pauses.. are there any other options I'm missing, and what does the patch add to this?

It doesnt work in RTS mode, only in free mode it seems..