Seeking Multiplayer Opponents

eniced73

Is there anyone out there still playing this game near my time zone????? I want to play some multiplayer games but find it difficult to get on when our buddies in the East are on. I work til 4:00PM EST (GMT-5) so by the time I get home and play with my kids, eat dinner and get the kids in bed everyone online is in bed. Anyone near my timezone interested in hooking up shoot me an email. I usually am online from 10-1100pm til 100-200am during the week and weekend. edinyar@hotmail.com

'Useful1000' was the only American player I was able to find so far. As you can see by this post - - - - - zero replies.

I tried to start a post on the TOW2 forum about posting your timezones as to make it easier for people to hook up for multiplayer games. I am starting one in this forum also. I know this game is two years old but WTF. Please post your info not on this thread but on the new one I start. Please participate it will make it easier for everyone.

If you are around the Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5) then go ahead and post in here so I can contact you.