Has Anyone Received Their Retail Dvd Tow2 In The Mail Yet?

trek

I ordered TOW2 on April 26 and here it is May 9 and I still haven't received it. Is it just me or has anyone else received their copy in the mail yet? For a $10 shipping charge I would think it would have arrived by now.

yeah, nutin here yet either. not that i need it asap anyhow.

but yes the shipping charge kinda is a joke especially if one gets the $10 rebate just to get clobbered with a $10 shipping charge, lol! kinda defeats the purpose of having a rebate IMHO.

-h

As announced on release day (and when we opened pre-orders), it takes 2-4 weeks after the download release before hardgoods are ready for shipping. This is how long it takes to product the goods, print the manuals, and have the games prepared in our two warehouses (US and EU) for shipping.

This is our standard procedure for shipping out hardgoods, it hasn't changed for the past couple of years.

As it is, we are still waiting on the hardgoods back from the printers. I think the current ETA is sometime next week, although I am not sure how quickly we can then turn around ALL the pre-orders and orders.

No one is for sure. Production takes time unfortunately and we have the choice between delaying the download release to make it *seem* that both hardgoods and downloads are available at the same time, or we can do it like we do for years, and release the downloads as soon as available, and then the hardgoods 2-4 weeks later.

Update: Looks like we will begin shipping next week tuesday/wednesday, end of week for customers in Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine at the end of May or on 2nd June - Austria, Europe

Downloaded it on 24th April - I like it that way - 'hardcore'-fans like us can already play it and together with our experiences some inevitable bugs can be ironed out sooner!