Combat Mission Mod Database shutting down!

I'm not sure this is the right area to post this thread in, so the moderators are free to move it where they deem fit!

After so many years of selfless and wonderful work cozog's CMMD server will shut down at the end of May 2009!

I even posted some small Mods too as Grunt and that web site was always very inspirational and useful to my gaming's passion.

We should all thanks Todd Johnston for his effort within and for this great gamers' community, and hopefully all those beautiful works made by the Modders wouldn't be lost, if we can rebuild that huge archive here on the Repository.

The King is dead! Long live the King!

Your a little late, did you look in the CMAK or CMBB forums? There's multi-page threads about this. Here's the CMBB thread and the CMAK thread.

FYI, a (hopefully) complete set of mods for CMBB and CMAK has been downloaded and will be distributed in a snowball system of mailed around DVDs or CDs.
The mods have also been uploaded to http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/ website.