Please state the reasons why I should buy this game...

G B Scurlock

Long time CM player..I have tired of it of late.. all the new games look much better than CM, this one included.. The demo seems tough for me to play being true real time..I give an infantry unit an order.. go off to issue some more unit orders only to return to the first unit and find it wiped out. I can't seem to keep up with whats happening. Is there a secreat to playing real time games? How does moral and fatigue work.. is it along the lines of CM..the perfect tactical war game to me would be one that plays like CM and looks like this. Graviteam a russian company that developed Steel Fury has a tactical game coming out based on the Karkov battle that looks unreal..if it only plays with the realism of CM I will be in heaven. I'm looking for something new..please convince me that this game is it.

I can't seem to keep up with whats happening.

I have this problem with most RTS games as well. I suspect that they design those games that once you cross that 30+ age border you are destined to automatically lose against your kids :)

TOW2 is no problem for me, though, because of the very easy to access speed control on top of the screen. I usually play at half-speed and it feels more realistic and is definitely MUCH more manageable even with a lot of stuff going on. And you can of course always pause when you star feeling overwhelmed.

I have this problem with most RTS games as well. I suspect that they design those games that once you cross that 30+ age border you are destined to automatically lose against your kids :)

TOW2 is no problem for me, though, because of the very easy to access speed control on top of the screen. I usually play at half-speed and it feels more realistic and is definitely MUCH more manageable even with a lot of stuff going on. And you can of course always pause when you star feeling overwhelmed.

Must agree with that. There is no rush-style game. You have enough time to place your command, because the enemy want rush either. Also, there is no superweapon in this game (and those games we call it RTS) like in for example Starcraft. No swarm of enemies around and so on... I'm 40 years old and this type of game is exactly what I need for my casual playing. My kid and wife laughing at me watching me in a heat of a battle, with glass of beer in one hand. ;)