How to pass our time until 24th April? – 1st download-day for TOW 2

amandus

As we already know 24th of April is sneaking in.

For many of us it may be the same sensation as X-mas in spring (24th April = 24th December :) )

– It is this certain urge to play TOW 2 already but still being unable to do so.

We still have about 10 days left . Let’s start counting down 10…9…8…7…

So, how to use these days for good?

Any suggestions from the community?

Like: hard workin’ till 24th (thus trying to forget the stress that you can’t play TOW2 already) and then taking a week off – or hugging Your wife / girlfriend / teddy bear - as much as you can during this time, so that You can dedicate the rest of the month playing TOW 2 undisturbed.

Every suggestion is welcome :)!

Ah, you guys are lucky anyway. Have just to wait 'til 24.

Give a thought to people like me who can't play tow2 because the videocard isn't good enough. Geforce 6200. Simply don't run. Already tried with the demo. Sigh.:(

Ah, you guys are lucky anyway. Have just to wait 'til 24.

Give a thought to people like me who can't play tow2 because the videocard isn't good enough. Geforce 6200. Simply don't run. Already tried with the demo. Sigh.:(

i am in the same boat. my 4600 dell is finally of 5 years ago can not handle the demo let alone the actual game. I guess its time for me to invest in a rig.

I am thinking about a Nvidia 1 gig video card, with quad core mobo and 8 gigs of ram. I think that should last to tow4.

oh and let me know forget the 27" monitor.

i dont know how i will sell this idea to my old lady, may a bit about helping the economy.

Yes, the best done arty in ANY game so far. You can hear that ripping sound the shells make as they streak overhead, hear the distant boom, see the column of smoke and debris at impact. Something about it seems more like reality, whereas other games seem more like the simulations in movies.

But why did they add those stupid soldier sounds, like the GI who's constantly humming "Jeannie With The Light Brown Hair" to himself even at the most hellish moments of combat, and even in an ambush position where silence would be paramount? Those weren't in the demo. I might have to turn off the voices entirely just to get rid of that immersion-killer.