Meanwhile... RobO's Campaign Generators?

While we're waiting for various programmers around the internet to look into the source code for CMC and try to suss out what can be fixed, salvaged, etc. -- how about someone working up a shell program for RobO's CMBB and CMAK campaign generators? Or has that been done already by someone?

(Granted, it would be slightly redundant now that Panzer Command:Kharkov has introduced a random campaign generator for PC:K and its predecessor Winterstorm. But still, a program to generate the numbers and help with the bookkeeping should be a feasible mediant step while we're waiting.)

Largely on a par with CMx1, now that the Kharkov game has come out, or so I'm told. (I haven't installed either one yet.)

The PCK forum is here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=478

The PCOWS forum is here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=265 (Although since this is the older game, there hasn't been as much action here recently as at the PCK forum.)

Edited to add: PCK, like the various HPS game systems, features patching which works backward with PCOWS, so PCOWS got a substantial update when PCK came out.

Now that CMC has been, let us say, indefinitely postponed {g}, I'm looking much harder at the Panzer Command series. It's clear from the forums that the overall quality is better than what was achieved with Theater of War 1; and for all practical purposes it features RobO's random campaign generator already built in. (Note: Rob's spreadsheet system has actually been set up with some moderate amounts of automation already, as I discovered yesterday when I took a closer look at it.)