Any interest in a Normandy MP map pack?

I've been thinking that MP is sadly lacking in games & number of players, so if I uploaded a bunch of new maps & MP missions would anybody be interested? The maps would basically be the Bulldogs & Eagles campaign maps with MP missions for them.

Post in this thread if you are interested. ToW MP is a heap of fun IF you can find a server to play on. If there's a positive response I'll upload.

Gnash

It is a really great idea Gnasher.

TOW need urgently a second chance and there could be a chance for it by providing some MP maps to the community.

I made some MP missions with your amazing maps from the Bulldog's campaign for the weekly meeting of our french community.The missions are certainly not good as your production but I can give the links for those who are interested in.

Thanks again for your job on TOW.

RL is getting in the way guys however I AM working on this, have something soon although I haven't a clue how the missions will turn out as thay won't have been tested.

Anyone up for a spot of testing when I have something?

• 3 weeks later...

As I type the map pack is uploading to the repository....

There are 8 new maps with a MP mission for each:-

Eterville

Hill 112

Maltot

St Mere Eglise

St Aignan

St Come du Mont

St Marie do Mont

Tilly la Campagne

Vierville

I've had no opportunity to test these in MP so I have no idea how they will play, all missions were generated using the Battle Generator, I've tried to make the armys as representative as I can. Each mission should be Germans vs Americans/British depending on the battle. All maps were generated using Google Earth screen grabs as base for the maintex & farmaintex tgas.

Hope the missions work & you like them :)

Gnasher