1/75th Ranger Regt Mod

8de12544.jpg

2df59b44.jpg

eaf580af.jpg

9cbd5827.jpg

From the Read Me"

Extract and place in your ‘z’ folder

Most textures are modified stock BFC textures, I just photo shopped them.

This mod includes:

-ACU and MultiCam uniforms designed to represent 1 Bn, 75th Ranger Regt.

-no more protective mask carriers (alpha channel edit)

-IR Flags

-“Leader/Call Sign” Boards on Shoulder pockets

-Coverless, spray painted ACH

-Ops Core VAS Shroud NVG mount

-Ranger Green Plate Carrier

-Ganger Green MOLLE gear, with corrected canteen cover, MOLLE IFAK with IR chem lights, magazine pouches, Tactical Tailor frag pouches and Tactical Tailor hydration carrier.

-Muddy boots with correct soles.

This is version 1; I plan on revising this set based on user feedback. I hope you guys like it.

It has been uploaded to CMMODS and the repository, so it should show up soon.

75th Rangers? COOL!

but you stold my idea :(

but...

1. 75th Ranger Regiment with Multicam? got anything to back that up with? never heard of that...

2. The norotos one hole NVG shouldnt be painted, it should be left black

3. the IFAK with molle on isnt in the RLCS system as far as ive seen, it should be totally plain without molle on

4. and why TTs Hydration carrier? RLCS have a own version (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Eagle-Industries-RLCS-Hydration-Pouch-MOLLE-Ranger_W0QQitemZ120353061147QQihZ002QQcategoryZ158437QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262)

1. It's that way because that is how I want it.

2. It's that way because that is how I want it.

3. It's that way because that is how I want it.

4. It's that way because that is how I want it.

;)

Now seriously,

1. I have some contacts at 1/75. The word on the street is they are getting Multicam before there next trip to the sandbox.

2. Maybe you missed that part where I said "-Ops Core VAS Shroud NVG mount". Those come in tan, and that is what I wanted to use.

3. It's that way because that is how I want it.

4. It's that way because that is how I want it.

I guess you could also say they the aren't wearing their pants are bloused they aren't Merrell Sawtooths, don't have MK 48's and aren't wearing their NODs at night. :)

Yeah, roger. I tried to mod the vest into an Eagle CIRAS, but the default model has a funky shadow where the vest is velcroed together over the chest. Not much I can do about that. So, until BFC change the US model to include the IOTV instead of the IBA, we are stuck with it.

Thank you for knitpicking, you should consider taking a job in the federal government. They could use someone with your...ability. ;)

75th Rangers? COOL!

but you stold my idea :(

but...

1. 75th Ranger Regiment with Multicam? got anything to back that up with? never heard of that...

2. The norotos one hole NVG shouldnt be painted, it should be left black

3. the IFAK with molle on isnt in the RLCS system as far as ive seen, it should be totally plain without molle on

4. and why TTs Hydration carrier? RLCS have a own version (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Eagle-Industries-RLCS-Hydration-Pouch-MOLLE-Ranger_W0QQitemZ120353061147QQihZ002QQcategoryZ158437QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262)

He didn't steal your idea, I asked him if he could do a uniform mod using Multicam pattern for a scenario I'm working on using Rangers.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. I deciced last night to take a crack at me first uniform mod. I did a multicam helmet cover. I did it with MS Paint. As for the vest, I have no idea how to even start that one.

Any ways, here a screen shot. If people like it I'll post it. I believe though Angryson is going to do one.

multicamo2.jpg

w1920.png