senarios pblem under XP

HI

just bought CMBO, very nice but i am not able to add new senarios. I put them in the good directory but do not appear in the list at the beginning of the game. I guess it is related to the OS XP because with my old comptuer W98 it works fine.

quick help please because i am going to travel for while in few days

thanks.

Make sure you are not running the game from the CD instead of from your hard drive. You can check this by looking at the properties for your game shortcut and see where it is pointing. If its pointing to your CD drive, change it instead to your CMBO directory on your hard drive.

This does not apply to the Special Edition version though as it can not be run from the disc.

Also remember that there are seperate lists for Scenarios and Operations and that new sceanrios will not show up at top of the list. The list is in alphabetical order.

Madmatt

Madmatt