Artillery and air support munitions?

I just noticed that, although I can see what the actual munition looks like for most weapons in the game for taking close-up screen-shots, the artillery and air support munitions are generic yellow streaks no matter how far I zoom in.

Is there a mod that puts these 3d models in? It would be kind of cool to see Hellfire missiles and 500lb bombs actually there. :)

Nope. No adding new 3-D objects. I had hoped to eventually see 3-D renderings of aircraft ordnance falling from the sky (so we can better distinguish gravity bombs from LGMs from Mavericks from Hellfires). If that was ever on BFC's wish-list I guess it was pretty far down the list. They gave us the Blue Bar back instead. ;) Maybe for the WWII title? The WWII title has a very very long wish list attached to it.