Usmc Fish

GSX

I just played this scenario by 'afreu'.

Thanks for taking the time to make a very interesting and thoughtful scenario. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to ultimate finish.

Well designed, plenty of room for tactical manoeuvre and an excellent balance of forces. It makes a fine change to play an infantry heavy scenario in SF.

A true challenge from start to finish and one of the best scenarios Ive played so far. A big well done and I look forward to having more of the same in the future.

It also fully demonstrates the new Blue bar as I cannot imagine playing something of this size in RT. Far from my infantry dying in droves when they ran into an ambush, they actually turned tail, headed for cover and I could swear one of them gave me the finger for being so stupid...... I still had some minor pathing problems but Ive worked out a way round them.

If you use some engineers to blast a wall and you want a squad to follow them immediately, then give that squad a small run to the rear then double them back, in the 15-20 secs it takes them to do this the wall will be blown and they head straight through the gap and not around the bloc. Yes I know, it was obvious really!

Thanks for taking the time to comment on this scenario GSX. I'm glad you like it :)

BTW if you like infantry heavy, try Webwing's "Red Pepper" scenario. I also made another infantry-only scenario set in Afghanistan called "Dawn Raiders". You can get both on CMMODS.com.