Uchronic campaign

Arzok

banner_UC_DG.png

I translated this Uchronic campaign ;)

It is not in very good english, but I hope it will be enough to play and to enjoy it !

uchronic campaign

The campaign was fully tested in french, for TOW without JSH mod, and with it. But it has not been tested with the translation. I hope it will work fine.

Please report problem here.

--------------------------

Credit

Support : http://www.39-45strategie.com/

Maps : from TOW

Mission : Arzok

Test : Guillaume, Dav (leclandesofficiers.com)

Banner : ShinyDayzs

--------------------------

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Three more missions are avalaible for the Uchronic campaign.

You can download them here :

http://www.39-45strategie.com/Telecharger-les-cartes-Theatre-of-War.5367.0.html

item 10 in the list

You can easily install it with the JSGME.

There is also the mission 7 of the first part. I correct a bug in this mission.

Of course, you need the first part of the campaign (item 6)

If just someone can tell me if all work well, it will be fine !

I am playing this now too at the moment and so far it is brilliant. I like the whole concept and the thought that has gone into it.

Will report back with any probs and comments etc.

After some trouble installing the files in the right place, possibly a need for more detail in the installation instructions, I got through the first mission almost without loss.

The parade idea at the beginning was a nice one.

Viv le France!

AL

Hallo,

I am stuck on the withdrawal battle, I am plying on normal settings, however the trucks just keep getting shot up even tho my army is still intact with lots of fight left in it.

I have given in 3 or 4 goes now but to be honest it is frustrating more than interesting as the trucks simply drive right into the enemy. I think the player should have control of the trucks and not the computer.

Apart from the truck behaviour it has all been good with no bugs or errors etc to report.

Cheers

AL

Oh, you played this mission like it took place 40 years ago.

General Anders was stopped a few kilometers before the border :mad:

There is a trick to win this battle, or at least, to save 50% of the truck (the minimum I think).

It is called in french "l'effet de pompage".

Usually, soldiers forget the orders when they "meet" enemies. They try to fight them, instead of executing there first order.

Same here. If you try to protect the convoy with your tanks, the germans will spot you, and send all avalaible units to you, so the convoy will be under ennemy fire.

Instead of that, you have to fix the enemies far away from the trucks. To do this, you have to know where ennemies come from. So send your infantry on top of all hills (no fire , hidden), so you will know very quickly where come from the attack.

Once you know, you have few seconds to notice where the convoy is trying to go, and to send your tanks to draw ennemies away.

It is a sacrifice mission. With each convoy, you will have enough tanks to do your work. And I had several times throw my tanks in the melee, with no hope, just to win time for my trucks...

Probably, it is the most difficult mission. If it is still too hard, I can modify the mission. Let me know !

the same for me when I played this mission for the first time :mad:

But it is the last mission in Poland, all tanks will be renewed in France, so it does not matter.

You just need to save your crew

• 5 months later...

I have finished playing this campaign, all the way through, and it is fine. The only dodgy battle was the one with the kamikaze trucks.

I actually finished quite some time ago however thought you might like some feedback.

Am back playing the game again after a long break due to work committments.

Cheers

Alan.