To the talented mod Makers - A small request

If there is one thing I would like to see in a mod, is different colors for the status of the soldiers in a squad.

You know - the green text on the bottom left of the screen, where you can see in detail what each soldier is doing i.e. Cowering, Firing, Moving and so forth.

I use Pinetree's base icons and they are amazing.

I think that if one of you talented folks out there can give different colors to the text it would be a valuable feedback to any CMSF commander.

In particular the Casualty and Cowering text, it's hard to distinguish between the two in a firefight.

Thanks!

Itai

• 6 months later...
If there is one thing I would like to see in a mod, is different colors for the status of the soldiers in a squad.

You know - the green text on the bottom left of the screen, where you can see in detail what each soldier is doing i.e. Cowering, Firing, Moving and so forth.

I use Pinetree's base icons and they are amazing.

I think that if one of you talented folks out there can give different colors to the text it would be a valuable feedback to any CMSF commander.

In particular the Casualty and Cowering text, it's hard to distinguish between the two in a firefight.

Thanks!

Itai

This thread went down the drain of time with not "progress" :)

Any chance someone from the MOD community do this request?

Thanks!