Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

weird

Try hitting F3, and F4 really quickly, and what you will notice is the AI takes over your side, and maintains the fight on the enemy side as well. Effectively meaning that the AI is playing itself. Hubert, I'd send you a turn or an image only thing is I don't think it would help. It also created all these units which I wasn't scheduled to get. I was playing as Japan just waiting to get a diplomatic victory in another country, and then this happenend. The game was basically over as I had taken every country out except for Mongolia which I was saving for the USSR ( she was on my side but not fully active I tried to change that through diplomacy, and then this occured).

I am glad that you were able to stumble across this deficiency!,...as now it open's up the idea of...the 'Player' being able to have the 'AI' play both sides of the Contest!.

There are time's that i would really like to excercise just that particular option!.

While were on this subject,...i would also like to be able to change the 'Driving-Direction' in a game!.

Such as for 'Example',...when the 'Axis' has conquered 'Mainland-Europe',...and i have no desire as the 'Axis player' to pursue the game any-further,...i could then direct the 'AI' to take over command of the 'Axis-Forces'...and give it "Directives" to 'Assault Britain' and later 'America!'.

ATOM-BOMB'S!...are historical...and for game purpose's if used as they were or in some other similar fashion,...is acceptable!.

However!,...going 'Bomb-Crazy' is a 'Game-Turn-Off!',...and i would like to see/have an option to turn off this Psychotic-Bomb-Fetish...'Gone-Wild!'.

As i correctly or incorrectly understand it,...the 2nd & last bomb dropped on Hiroshima...was the last bomb in the American Atom-Bomb Inventory!.

Hubert Cater,

To be honest I never knew about it. This is off subject, but so be it. Anyway if your the Allies, and you take all victory cities do you have to wait for the campagin to end to get your major victory, or should it happen the turn you take them. I only say this, because in other games of this nature you would win after taking all the victory cities, but in this one I did that but the victory message didn't pop up. I know that there were a lot of victory conditions designed for Japan to hold on to the end, so I'm just wondering if that has to do with it. I hate having to constantly bring up potential problems, but if it makes the game, and it's experience better why not. Need less to say I'm saying this, because of a game I won with all victory cities captured in early to mid 44' as the allies with no victory message popping up.

Scott,

For the victory conditions there are several so it all depends on which one you are looking at. For Japan there is a DECISIVE victory condition that will automatically terminate the game if all those resources are captured, for the rest the victory conditions don't trigger until the end of the game.

Hope this helps,

Hubert

Didn't work that way for me (Japanese DECISIVE vistory), and I know I think there were like 15 Japanese victory conditions, and like 4 allied ones. Which is good when you think about it. Since the allies should win, or at least turn the tide against the japs.