Husam al Din: DOUBLE PACK Campaign

I am glad to present you a new RED vs RED campaign in DOUBLE PACK! I created campaign where you can play from both perspectives! I also wanted to give you a feeling that also the RED Forces are able to do clear & clean job like US is doing and that rebels have it difficult against any attacker, but still can cause damages.

I recommended playing BLUE perspective first. You will be on side of rebels - their leader has been unlucky captured and you have to free him and then meet with all consequences of this act.

After you finish the bloody fight for rebels you can switch the side and play the campaign from RED perspective and lead the forces you have been fighting against a while ago! This time you will be on side of governmental forces influenced by the small brother fight and you can follow the story from other side!

And don’t forget, it’s not good to be at wrong time at wrong place…

You will be able to download it at www.cmmods.com and at the Battlefront File Repository!

Story:

Husam al Din BLUE perspective:

Mission 1: Captured Leader

* Your aim is to free your leader, who has been captured and is in prison in guard tower

Mission 1 Blue lost: No other chance

* Your second and last chance to free the leader! (If you loose the first battle)

Mission 2: Control point defense

* Now when the control point is under your control try to stop or slow down army forces and inflict as many damage as possible

Mission 3: Valley of death

* Your fortified defensive positions before your village, change to stop or slow down army forces before final clash

Mission 4: The nest

* Bloody house to house fighting – you must defeat the enemy right now and here!

Husam al Din RED perspective:

Mission 1: Captured Leader

* Your small forces have captured rebel’s leader, your orders are to hold your position until reinforcement will come

Mission 1 Blue lost: No other chance

* Second attack on the way, hold your position men! (If you didn’t loose the first battle)

Mission 2: Control point defense

* Attack occupied control point, preserve your forces and show the rebels what will be their future!

Mission 3: Valley of death

* Open the road to rebel village!

Mission 4: The nest

* Bloody house to house fighting – take the victory, nothing else!

Coming soon!

post-26155-141867621018_thumb.png

I dont see it on cmmods.

That's because it's not there.

You will be able to download it at cmmods . . .

(my emphasis)

... Campaign alone will be available soon!

No offense to anyone, but please read the original post. This is the second person in a few hours who needed to re-post something the OP wrote.

Hello everybody,

thanx Field Marshal, at ease!

I can inform you, that mini campaign is ready, i have to finish few pictures and run last tests and then i will release it. I hope it will be before 1.11 patch from Battlefront and that you will find it under your Christmas tree :)

So give me some time to iron it and it will be yours!

• 9 years later...
  • 2 years later...