Favorite View Help

huhr

Ok, I am used to playing all the CMBB etc games. I really like the way they have the keys tied to view distances. While playing this game TOW, I often have a hard time jumping around the map. I know a lot of keys are available for customizing. However, do you guys have any recommendations on camera mode and anything else from the menu that would make things easier?

Plus, is anyone really playing this game anymore? It sort of looks empty at times

• 3 weeks later...

I am just reinstalled it and looking to mod it. Don't know if there are lockable camera positions but I just use free look and click on the mini map when I want to jump around. I know where I placed what at so it's no biggie for me. I'm use to click fest strategy games. One game ( forget what it was ) use to tell you how many mouse clicks you used in a single mission...one I had well over 10,000 mouse clicks...my click finger dexterity is excellent rofl.

Makes me wonder if ppl are still using mice without scroll wheels or middle button.

TOW seems to use the typical control the majority of other games are using these days. Wouldn't hurt to have different modes tho to appease those who play Total War or CMBB