First Impressions

I thought I'd get thread going so we can all share our first impressions, questions, etc.

I bought the game and am playing it. Amazing! The size of the pacific war is really brought home in this game, I often get lost having to scroll all over the map taking care of the many fronts!

Speaking of which, I'll add my first wish that I'm pretty sure I won't get. This map is so huge that I wish I could zoom in and out. It's very easy to get confused about where you are on the map, which is the right way to go, etc.

I'm sure with time I'll get used to it, but perhaps Hubert can keep the zoom option in mind for future endeavors.

The AI seems to handle the naval war well from the little I've seen so far as well.

Fantastic Job Hubert!! Oh, and many thanks for providing us with all this fun!

Tim has got it exactly right, although I do wish for the zoom feature, a couple to three layers would do with refinement when Global SC comes out.

When I made PZAA, the large unit movement allowances dictated that I use the overview map since literally you could move units out of the area encompassed by the normal map.

It takes a bit getting used to but in the end becomes second nature. My suggestion is practice and I believe you will all see the benefit it brings to your overall gameplay.